My expertise: I am an independent agency owner, with a focus on helping seniors eligible for Medicare make the best possible choices when it comes to Medicare Supplements and related plans. Through careful cost-benefit analysis, I can help consumers and their spouses still using group benefits analyze whether Medicare and its various supplements would make better sense in terms of finances and coverage.
Here is what I do: I give unbiased opinions for Medicare plan options. I am appointed by many different insurance companies and I can recommend a plan that fits your budget and needs.The benefit for using me for your Medicare needs:
- Shop Medicare plans with all the major carriers.
- Collective data on carriers such as rate trends and stability.
- Billing errors corrected and write Medicare appeals for claims.
- Back-end support you cannot get directly from the insurance companies.
- Specialize in Medicare products.• Knowledgeable about Medigap underwriting.
- Annual reviews for coverage of prescription drug plans.
- Cost/benefit analysis for clients 65 and over on group health plans.
The result: In the end, my customers find they know their options, have better coverage, save money, and have confidence that their providers and medications will be covered. We bring clarity to the process by ensuring shoppers are able to make an educated decision on the coverage that makes the most sense for their unique situation and preferences.
Clients have peace of mind that they’ve made the right decision and have the best value for the coverage they feel makes the most sense for them.
My process: My goal is to provide unbiased information, informing and empowering consumers in their choices when it comes to their Medicare supplement coverage and that can mean not changing anything, so you never feel pressured.
My experience: With over 30 years in the insurance industry, I have the knowledge and expertise to help navigate the confusing maze of Medicare and all the options available to consumers and help avoid the pitfalls and penalties that may occur when making the wrong decisions.